Girls don’t want boys.
Girls want a release date for The Winds of Winter.
I’m not well suited for imprisonment. Shocking, I know. Some men are. Ned Stark; I imagine he made an excellent prisoner right up until the end. But me, though - my life has left me uniquely unfit for constraint.
Claire rails against the gender politics of 18th-century Scotland the same way that she would’ve railed against the gender politics of 1950s Western culture. She’s a woman attempting to negotiate patriarchy and her own sexual and emotional desires — why, when described this way, does it sound like such a narrative innovation?
Maybe because it’s feminist one. [ x ]
- other country: wow we solved drug crimes by doing this and the problem is practically completely resolved
- america: there is just no stopping the war on drugs........
- other country: we have the most successful schools because we implement these rules to encourage real learning
- america: no hope....... kids just cant cut it anymore........
- other country: gun related crime is all but non existent thanks to our restrictions
- america: wow..... if only there was some way to stop these shootings before they happened..............
- other country: nothing bad has happened as a result of our equal marriage/bathroom laws for lgbt
- america: if only there was a way.............................
Mangaka Yumeno Sakiko and her (his) assistant crew which comprises Sakura, Mikoshiba, Hori and Wakamatsu.
I see your universe.
And isn’t the universe beautiful?